Thursday, June 09, 2011

Playing catch up

I have wanted to post updates here since my last post, but just haven't "felt" like writing.  I feel like my attention span is nil these days, despite ADD medication.    I think being on Facebook doesn't help; I can update our status pretty much any time.  On the flip side, it's not a medium conducive to introspective expression of the lengthy variety.

But I'm going to try to add some events and thoughts from the past few weeks, hopefully over the next few days.

1 comment:

Minnie said...

Glad to hear you are OK-ish. Hope the ADD doesn't get you down to much. I also suffer from ADD and if I'm under pressure it seems to get worse. But on the other hand I have learnt to like cold coffee and tea because I so often forget cups around the house. And I accept that on the odd occasion I might begin with tidying the cupboard but I may well end up in the garden. Makes for an interesting life!