Monday, September 01, 2008

Magic wand

I saw these questions on another blog and so I've tagged myself to answer them as well.

You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.

What is the one thing you would change about your body?
My first reaction is to say my weight, since that has been a life-long struggle for me. But it occurs to me that I would really ask the fairy to make sure I am clear of cancer cells.

What is the one personality trait you would change?
Probably to be calmer when dealing with my kids. I am working on that myself but it is hard for me to be calm and patient, and easy to get worked up.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?
The hours spent working and commuting. I hate being away from my home for about 11 hours a day, and away from my kids for so long.

What is the one thing about your home you would change?
To get rid of all the clutter so we could enjoy the space.

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
To solve his medical issues, that make him not able to enjoy life fully.

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
I can't think of anyone; there are people I don't like dealing with but nobody who is making this "a hellish life" (old grandma phrase) for me.

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
Ok, since I'm not poofing anyone out, can I poof two in? If so, my parents. It makes me so sad that they aren't here to enjoy their 3 grandchildren (my two plus my sister's son). And it makes me so sad that these 3 kids don't get to know two really great people who I miss immensely.

No comments: