Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bad silly mama

I've been really wanting to post but haven't taken the time. I think I will just say I was busy living life! :-)

We got through the holidays fine; the girls had a wonderful Christmas. Jim got sick - more on that in another post - but he's better now. I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance, ie. when I am at the PC where I keep the photos.

There is lots in my head that I'd like to spill out, so hopefully I will have more to say in 2008. Whether it's worthy of being read by you all is questionable, but that is okay.

I also decided to start a new blog to track exercise. I would like to see if I can get off my blood pressure medication this year and I know the best way to do that is to exercise. You can read about my efforts at silly mama walking, though right now it's pretty bare.

I would like to lose some weight this year. I don't believe I will ever be a thin person and I am truly fine with that. On the other hand, I'd like to be less fat than I am now, for a number of reasons. My eating is definitely disordered, and that is something I want to change. Following a specific diet has been problematic for me in the past, because the stress of it has caused me to be bulemic. So this year I am working on making positive changes and not worrying about the numbers on the scale.

No comments: