Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Momcab Confessions

Ok, so maybe not as spicy as Taxicab Confessions on HBO, but funny to me, nonetheless.


Monday, on the way home from day care... I called my niece to verify that she can watch the girls on Saturday. After I ended the call:

Becky(suspiciously): Why were you talking to A, mommy?

Liz: To see if she could babysit you girls this weekend.

Becky: I'M NOT A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard her make a statement this vehement about herself, lol! We agreed to call it kidsitting from now on.

Tuesday, same place:

Liz: I have two ideas for supper tonight, so I want you girls to choose what you want.

Carly: Pasta!

Liz: Uh no, (laughing), that wasn't one of the choices. Your choices are tacos or chicken fried rice.

Becky: Tacos.

Carly: Mommy, can you talk with me?

Liz: Sure baby, what do you want to talk about?

Carly: Bar.
(Bar = Trader Joe's Breakfast Bar = Carly's perfect food)

Liz: No sweetie, no bar for supper.

Liz and Becky converse on other subjects for a few minutes. Carly is silent.

Carly: Tacos!

Liz: Oh, Carly, were you pondering your choices? Have you finally decided on tacos?

Carly: Yes, tacos.

No comments: