Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More pics

We took the girls for portraits a couple of weeks ago. Poor Miss Carly suffers from second-child syndrome; these were supposed to be her "18 month" portraits but I didn't get the session scheduled until almost 21 months. Ah well...

We were going to go to our usual haunt, Picture People. When I looked up their phone number to make an appointment, I discovered that they had closed. The closest one is now over an hour away. I didn't like them THAT much, so needed to find a new place. So instead we tried out Portrait Innovations, which is near us and was recommended by a couple of people. We mostly enjoyed the experience, other than feeling a little rushed at the end of the time we had to choose shots to print. They took 97 shots of the girls, and they almost all were terrific, so we had a lot to decide on. Below are a few I really liked:












I love my sweeties so much...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Liz! I looked at the pics when you posted on the list, but I didn't realize you were having to choose! For some reason, I thought maybe someone had given those to you. Anyway, most all of them were terrific; I can't imagine how hard it was to narrow down your choices. I don't remember the last time we were in a studio; gosh, maybe something to consider... ;)

Of course, what strikes me most is how lovely your girls are, and OMG, how is that the baby isn't so much a baby anymore? How *do* these things happen? Growing up, I mean. ;)

Jacqueline said...

so precious!!! i like the last one of the two of them the best!!!!