Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've been tagged

Natalie tagged me so I'll be a nice girl and play along: :-)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope, not that I have anything to search for.

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
No, I like to see where I'm headed.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Not since I was a kid though I pulled Becky around once or twice when she was a toddler.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I sleep most comfortably with my husband next to me -
he's my "white noise". :-)

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
In theory no, but stories about encounters with spirits or other-worldly things creep me out so I guess I do, a little.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
No, though I would like to be and think I should try to develop that part of myself.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Absolutely.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither. I am sick of the media talking endlessly about the lives of entertainers. It's just ridiculous. Just like I don't care that we haven't seen pictures of Suri Cruise. So what?

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Just enough to know to shut up when talking to someone who follows it more closely. I think the state of the media coverage makes it very difficult to look at politics objectively.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope, and don't really have a desire to learn. And whassup with all the poker shows on TV? If we have nothing better to do than to watch other people play cards on tv, then we need to develop some hobbies. :-)

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No, though it felt like it when the girls were newborns.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Can't think of one; I watch so little tv these days due to lack of time. And when I do watch it's taped so I skip past them.

13. Who was your first love?
Brett Simon, first grade. We got married on the playground on the merry-go-round (get it? marry-go-round?) Actually I don't think we ever divorced so I guess I'm a bigamist!

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No, unless I felt I was in danger. I'm just not a law-breaker. Too worried about "doing the right thing", lol.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I can't think of anything that just I know... there are plenty of things that only one person or a few people know about, but nothing only I know.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Neither... Cleveland Indians, hapless as they are. NEVER the Yankees (no offense Jacqui, but it's a Cleveland thing!)

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Loved it as a child. We skated at a local rink and in an icy depression in the woods behind our house. I think I'm too scared of falling now. However, I would like to try rollerblading.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
A lot, though they don't make sense to me because I don't spend much time trying to analyze them.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
That I don't have time to get done everything I want/need to.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Absolutely!!!

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing in tune. Pretty soon my kids are going to tell me to stop singing out loud. :-)

22. Do you like Sushi?
No, though maybe I would if I tried it with someone knowledgeable.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Nightshirt usually, kind of like a big t-shirt.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
I don't think so... there are people I dislike extremely but hate is really strong. I had it drummed into my head as a kid that we don't "hate" people and that seems to have stuck.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
??? Oh boy, I don't know???

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
I just heard that a guy I went to high school with is back in jail. Nobody that I personally know, luckily for them. :-)

27. What food do you find disgusting?
I can't abide the smell or taste of brussels sprouts. Natalie - I like creamed corn but will remember not to serve it if I ever have you to dinner! lol

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not so much made fun but talked about them, either to my husband or to other friends, discussing things they are doing that maybe I don't agree with. I'm sure they've done the same to me.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No, thank goodness, though I'm sure some of the employees at my job have wanted to at times.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I do believe in angels and have asked for their protection at times.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wait, I KNOW I replied to this! Wonder if Blogger ate it? Hmmm... Anyway, I really enjoyed your answers; some of them were pretty funny and others gave me pause (and made me wish I'd considered my answer more carefully). Thanks for playing! :)