Friday, May 19, 2006

New glasses

I got new glasses a couple of weeks ago... kinda trendy, very different from my half-rimless wire frames that I'd been wearing. Kind of an ironic choice, actually. They look somewhat like the first pair of glasses I got at age 8. And if all goes as I hope, I'll be getting refractive surgery next year so these might be my last full vision glasses. It took a good week to get used to the frames on my face but now I don't think about them. Sometimes I think I look a little harsher or meaner in these specs than I did before, but maybe that is a good thing. No more Mrs. Nice Girl! lol

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Liz, I love them! They look awesome! And really, it's not like they're comparable to those shirts with the rainbow that goes from sleeve-to-sleeve. ;)

Natalie said...

Hey Liz, we need more posts! :)

Jacqueline said...

you look beautiful!