Thursday, April 27, 2006

Scala Girls Choir

Yesterday Jim sent me a download a song on a CD of the Scala Girls Choir, singing "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls. He told me that it would be okay to listen to with Becky since she wouldn't understand the lyrics but would enjoy the singing. He was right! It blew me away, and she loved it, calling it "pretty". Fortunately she didn't ask what the lyrics meant, lol.

Here is a link to them and a link to listen to "I Touch Myself" - don't listen to it in public if you don't want people to hear those particular lyrics, which you can read here .


Of course, the album ( or excuse me, CD; calling them "albums" dates me, eh?) is available from Spamazon and I loved the listener review...

I am such an 80's music child!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I liked that! The album (I'm an '80's girl too!) looks very interesting.